Before coming to Columbia, I spent one year as a postdoc at University of Warwick, working with Prof. Martin Hairer. I finished my PhD in 2013, followed by a one-year postdoc at Princeton University, under supervision of Prof. Weinan E. At Columbia, I work with Prof. Ivan Corwin. I have also co-authored with Arnulf Jentzen, Timo Seppäläinen, Li-Cheng Tsai, and Weijun Xu.
Click here to download my CV (as of May 2016).
Publications and Preprints (in reversed chronological order)
- (with Ivan Corwin and Li-Cheng Tsai) ASEP(q,j) converges to the KPZ equation, submitted.
- (with Weijun Xu) Weak universality of dynamical Phi^4_3: non-Gaussian noise, submitted.
- (with Martin Hairer) A central limit theorem for the KPZ equation, submitted.
- (with Martin Hairer) The dynamical sine-Gordon model, Comm. Math. Phys. 341 (2016), no. 3, 933-989
- (with Ivan Corwin and Timo Seppäläinen), The strict-weak lattice polymer, J. Stat. Phys., Vol 160(4), 1027-1053, 2015
- (with Weinan E) Exact renormalization group analysis of turbulent transport by the shear flow, J. Stat. Phys., Vol.153(4): 553–571, 2013
- (with Weinan E) Mean field limit of a dynamical model of polymer systems. Science China Mathematics, Vol.56(12): 2591-2598, 2013
- A renormalization group method by harmonic extensions and the classical dipole gas, Ann. Henri Poincar’e 17 (2016), no. 4, 861-911.
- (with Weinan E and Arnulf Jentzen) Renormalized powers of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes and well-posedness of stochastic Ginzburg-Landau equations. to appear in Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications
Recent conferences and workshops
- (Upcoming) 2016.7.25 - 8.5 Peking University, Two-week summer course on stochastic PDEs and regularity structures
- (Upcoming) 2016.7.11 - 7.15, World Congress on Probability and Statistics, Fields Institute, Toronto
- (Upcoming) 2016.5.16 - 5.20, Workshop on Stochastic Partial Differential Equations, Simons Center for Geometry and Physics, organized by M. Hairer.
- (Upcoming) 2016.5.1 - 5.6, Oberwolfach workshop “Rough Paths, Regularity Structures and Related Topics” organized by T. Cass, P. Friz and M. Gubinelli.
- 2016.4.8, Columbia-Princeton Probability Day
- 2016.3.29 - 4.2, Probabilistic models - from discrete to continuous, organized by M. Hairer and H. Weber.
- 2016.2.8 - 2.12, Potsdam, Workshop "Paths to, from and in renormalisation - At the confluence of rough paths, algebra, analysis and geometry" organized by P. Friz, D. Manchon and S. Paycha.
- 2015.12.27 - 12.30, Sanya, "Current Topics in Mathematical Physics and Probability" organized by H.T. Yau, J. Yin and P. Bourgade.
- 2015.12.4 - 12.5, Pittsburgh, Workshop on Stochastic PDEs, organized by D. Wang.