Before coming to Columbia, I spent one year as a postdoc at University of Warwick, working with Prof. Martin Hairer. I finished my PhD in 2013, followed by a one-year postdoc at Princeton University, under supervision of Prof. Weinan E. At Columbia, I work with Prof. Ivan Corwin. I have also collaborated with Ajay Chandra, Arnulf Jentzen, Timo Seppäläinen, Li-Cheng Tsai, and Weijun Xu.
Click here to download my CV (as of July 2016).
Publications and Preprints (in reversed chronological order)
- (with Ajay Chandra) Moment bounds for SPDEs with non-Gaussian fields and application to the Wong-Zakai problem, submitted.
- (with Ivan Corwin and Li-Cheng Tsai) ASEP(q,j) converges to the KPZ equation, submitted.
- (with Weijun Xu) Weak universality of dynamical Phi^4_3: non-Gaussian noise, submitted.
- (with Martin Hairer) A central limit theorem for the KPZ equation, Annals of Probability, accepted.
- (with Martin Hairer) The dynamical sine-Gordon model, Comm. Math. Phys. 341 (2016), no. 3, 933-989
- (with Ivan Corwin and Timo Seppäläinen), The strict-weak lattice polymer, J. Stat. Phys., Vol 160(4), 1027-1053, 2015
- (with Weinan E) Exact renormalization group analysis of turbulent transport by the shear flow, J. Stat. Phys., Vol.153(4): 553–571, 2013
- (with Weinan E) Mean field limit of a dynamical model of polymer systems. Sci. China Math., Vol.56(12): 2591-2598, 2013
- A renormalization group method by harmonic extensions and the classical dipole gas, Ann. Henri Poincaré 17 (2016), no. 4, 861-911.
- (with Weinan E and Arnulf Jentzen) Renormalized powers of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes and well-posedness of stochastic Ginzburg-Landau equations. Nonlinear Anal. 142 (2016), 152-193.
Recent conferences and workshops
- 2016.7.25 - 8.5 Peking University, Two-week summer course on stochastic PDEs and regularity structures
- 2016.7.11 - 7.15, World Congress on Probability and Statistics, Fields Institute, Toronto
- 2016.6.26 - 7.1, Random Structures in High Dimensions, Oaxaca, Mexico.
- 2016.5.16 - 5.20, Workshop on Stochastic Partial Differential Equations, Simons Center for Geometry and Physics.
- 2016.5.1 - 5.6, Oberwolfach workshop “Rough Paths, Regularity Structures and Related Topics”.
- 2016.4.8, Columbia-Princeton Probability Day