I am interested in low dimensional topology, knot theory and contact and symplectic geometry.
My research is partly supported by a topology NSF grant DMS-1811210.
- Akram Alishahi and Eaman Eftekhary, A refinement of sutured Floer homology, Journal of Symplectic Geometry, 13 (3): 609-743, 2015. (Published Version)(ArXiv:1112.3540)
- Akram Alishahi and Eaman Eftekhary, On the construction of sutured Floer complex, Proceeding of 20th Gokova Geometry-Topology conference: 97–109. (Published Version)
- Akram Alishahi and Eaman Eftekhary, Tangle Floer homology and cobordisms between tangles, submitted, 66 pages. (ArXiv:1610.07122)
- Akram Alishahi and Robert Lipshitz, Bordered Floer homology and incompressible surfaces, accepted to Annales De L'Institut Fourier, 34 pages. (ArXiv:1708.05121)
- Akram Alishahi, The Bar-Natan homology and unknotting number, accepted to Pacific Journal of Mathematics, 15 pages. (ArXiv:1710.07874)
- Akram Alishahi and Nathan Dowlin, The Lee Spectral Sequence, Unknotting Number, and the Knight Move Conjecture, accepted to Topology and its Applications, 12 pages. (ArXiv:1710.07875)
- Akram Alishahi and Eaman Eftekhary, Knot Floer homology and the Unknotting number, submitted, 18 pages. (ArXiv:1810.05125)
- Akram Alishahi and Nathan Dowlin, A link invariant related to Khovanov homology and knot Floer homology, 53 pages. (ArXiv:1810.13406)
- PhD Thesis: Heegaard Floer homology and the sutured manifolds (in Persian)
- Master Thesis: Seiberg- Witten invariants and low dimensional topology (in Persian)