Conferences and travel
- June 26-July 15 2017: PCMI summer session on random matrices, Park city.
- June 5-17 2017: Stochastic Dynamics Out of Equilibrium , Institut Henri Poincaré, Paris.
- April 24-28 2017: Conference Qualitative Methods in KPZ Universality , CIRM Marseille.
- January 4-7 2017: Joint Mathematics meeting AMS-MAA, Atlanta.
- April 8, 2016: Columbia Princeton Probability Day 2016, Columbia Mathematics Building, Room 203.
- 01/11/16 - 02/19/16: KITP program New approaches to non-equilibrium and random systems: KPZ integrability, universality, applications and experiments, Santa Barbara.
- 12/27/15 - 12/30/15: Master Lectures on the Current Topics in Mathematical Physics and Probability: Horng-Tzer Yau, TSIMF Sanya, China.