Stable rationality and the diagonal, Spring 2016
Professor A.J. de Jong,
Department of Mathematics.
The real webpage
for this seminar is here.
- Please email me if you want to be on the associated mailing list.
- The talks will be 2x45 minutes with a short break.
- Time and place: Room 407, Fridays 10:30 -- 12:00 AM.
- First meeting: Friday, January 22 at 10:30 AM in Room 407.
Everybody interested please attend.
- No lecture on Friday, March 18 (spring break).
- No lecture on Friday, April 8 (AGNES).
This semester we (Anand Deopurkar and I) are having the
graduate student seminar about the amazing new results on stable
rationality by Voisin, Totaro, and others.
The real webpage for this seminar is here.