Crystalline Cohomology, Spring 2012
Professor A.J. de Jong,
Department of Mathematics.
- Please email me if you want to be on the associated mailing list.
- The talks will be 2x45 minutes with a short break.
- Time and place: Fridays 10:00 AM in Room 312. (Let me know if 10 AM is too early for you.)
- First lecture: Friday, January 20.
- No lecture on Friday, January 27.
I will lecture about this material myself. Part of the goal of this
semester is to explain how to quickly develop crystalline cohomology
(forgoing stratifications) and crystals following the outline sketched
joint paper of Bhargav Bhatt and myself.
If we get through this in time I intend to do some example applications:
- Rationality of the Zeta function.
- Monsky-Washnitzer cohomology.
- Newton above Hodge.
- You can request further topics by emailing me...