These are live-TeX'd notes from various things that I have attended. Any errors, whether typographical or mathematical, are most likely due to me.
- (Summer 2019) Skoltech summer school on mathematical physics (week 2)
- (Spring 2020) Topics in representation theory: equivariant K-theory
No more notes as of Mar 30 (classes moved online).
- (Fall 2019) Learning seminar on conformal field theory
- (Fall 2019) Enumerative geometry seminar
- (Spring 2019) Learning seminar on symplectic duality
- (Spring 2019) Enumerative geometry seminar
- (Fall 2018) Student algebraic geometry seminar: cubic fourfolds
- (Fall 2018) Enumerative geometry seminar: GW/DT correspondence
- (Fall 2018) Student reading seminar: intersection theory
As of Oct 04 I am no longer taking notes for this seminar. Michael Zhao has notes here.
- (Fall 2017) Topics in algebraic geometry: deformation theory
- (Spring 2017) Arithmetic and algebraic geometry
- (Spring 2017) Algebraic number theory
- (Spring 2017) Lie groups and representations
- (Spring 2017) Algebraic curves and surfaces
- (Fall 2016) Commutative algebra
- (Fall 2016) Lie groups and representations
Michael Zhao has a newer (Fall 2018) version of these notes here.
I have written up notes for some courses I have taught. These courses are the ones for which I could not find suitable pre-existing materials to lecture from. The links below go to their respective course webpages.