I'm interested in symplectic topology, Floer theory and mirror symmetry.
- Curved Fukaya algebras and the Dubrovin spectrum
- Lagrangian cobordism of positroid links
with J. Asplund, Y. Bae, O. Capovilla-Searle, C. Leverson, A. Wu
- Liouville domains from Okounkov bodies
- Exotic Lagrangian tori in Grassmannians
Quantum Topology 14 (2023), no. 1, 65-99
- Fukaya category of Grassmannians: rectangles
Advances in Mathematics 372 (2020), 107287, 40 pp.
This generates a list of all positroid strata in a given Grassmannian, together with the partial order on them induced by Zariski closure.
This is a random walk on the exchange graph of the cluster structure of the top positroid strata. These spaces are believed to support Landau-Ginzburg models for Grassmannians, and the walk allows to study the Laurent polynomials describing the potential in each chart.