Publications and preprints of Giulia Saccà
- with an appendix by C. Voisin, Birational geometry of the intermediate Jacobian fibration of a cubic
- with M. de Cataldo and A. Rapagnetta, The Hodge numbers of O'Grady 10 via Ngô strings, available on arxiv
- with K. Hulek and R. Laza, A note on the Euler number of OG10, to appear in Proceedings of the ICM 2018 Satellite conference "Moduli Spaces in Algebraic Geometry and Applications", Campinas, available on arxiv
- with J. Kollár, R. Laza, and C. Voisin, Degeneration of Calabi-Yau and hyperk\"ahler manifolds, Ann. Inst. Four, 68 (2018), no. 7, 2837-2882.
- with G. Mongardi and A. Rapagnetta, The Hodge diamond of O'Grady's 6-dimensional example, Compositio Mathematica, 54 (2018), no. 5, 984-1013
- with R. Laza, and C. Voisin, A hyper-Kähler compactification of the Intermediate Jacobian fibration associated to a cubic fourfold, Acta Mathematica, 218:1 (2017), 55-135
- with E. Arbarello, A. Bruno, and G. Farkas, Explicit Brill-Noether-Petri general curves, Comment. Math. Helv. 91 (2016), no. 3, 477-491
- with E. Arbarello, Singularities of moduli spaces of sheaves on K3 surfaces and Nakajima quiver varieties, Adv. Math. 329 (2018), 649-703 arxiv
- Relative compactified Jacobians of linear systems on Enriques surfaces, Trans. AMS, Vol. 371, no. 11 (2019), Pages 7791-7843
- with E. Arbarello, and A. Ferretti, Relative Prym varieties associated to the double cover of Enriques surfaces, J. Differential Geom. 100 (2015), no. 2, p. 191-250.