I am co-organizing (with Cailan Li and Mrudul Thatte) a graduate student seminar series on various topics in representation theory, particularly those around category O.
- (Spring 2021) Modern techniques in representation theory
- (Summer/Fall 2020) Things I should know about category O but I don't
Previously, I (co-)organized a graduate student seminar series on various topics in mathematical physics and enumerative geometry. This series has since been continued by Sam DeHority.
- (Fall 2019) Learning seminar on conformal field theory
- (Spring 2019) Learning seminar on symplectic duality
- (Fall 2018) Enumerative geometry seminar on the GW/DT correspondence (with Melissa Liu)
- (Fall 2017) Student enumerative geometry seminar on topics in curve counting (with Noah Arbesfeld, Petr Pushkar and Shuai Wang)
In Spring 2019, I also co-organized the Columbia Enumerative geometry seminar (with Melissa Liu).