Here you can find course webpages for courses I have taught.
- Fall 2020: TA for Making, Breaking Codes (taught by Dorian Goldfeld)
- Spring 2020: Instructor for undergrad seminar on knot theory (UN3952) (coordinator: Daniele Alessandrini)
- Fall 2019: TA for Ordinary Differential Equations (UN2030) (taught by Florian Johne).
- Summer 2019: Instructor for Ordinary Differential Equations (UN3027).
- Spring 2019: Instructor for Calculus I (UN1101)
- Fall 2018: TA for Linear Algebra (taught by Michael Thaddeus)
- Spring 2018: TA for Modern Algebra II (taught by Walter Neumann)
- Fall 2017: TA for Modern Algebra I (taught by Walter Neumann)
Columbia Science Honors Program
I taught courses in the Science Honors Program at Columbia from Fall 2016 to Spring 2020. Course webpages are listed below.