Here you can find course webpages for courses I have taught.
In Spring 2020, I am running an undergrad seminar on knot theory (UN3952).
- Fall 2019: TA for Ordinary Differential Equations (UN2030) (taught by Florian Johne).
- Summer 2019: Instructor for Ordinary Differential Equations (UN3027).
- Spring 2019: Instructor for Calculus I (UN1101)
- Fall 2018: TA for Linear Algebra (taught by Michael Thaddeus)
- Spring 2018: TA for Modern Algebra II (taught by Walter Neumann)
- Fall 2017: TA for Modern Algebra I (taught by Walter Neumann)
Columbia Science Honors Program
I have been teaching courses in the Science Honors Program at Columbia since Fall 2016. Course webpages are listed below.